Easy Cheddar Bacon DIP is our favorite game – watching food.. You also have a football fan in your life?
This fabulous bacon dip is the energy bomb and even better when paired with cream cheese, cheddar and sour cream! My husband is fan of this!
Bake this dip for a get together game day and it will be a huge hit! Enjoy in Superbowl Sunday! Here is a recipe for you in preparation for THE GAME DAY.. An appetizer that always score a touchdown.
When I think of what dip to cook, the only thing that comes to mind is cheddar bacon. So I turned to my favorite cookbook, the Internet and searched with three criteria: bacon, cheddar and easy.
When looking for an appetizer one of the key requirements is that it is easy to assemble and often that it can be prepared in advance. No one wants to be stuck in the kitchen throughout their party..
Another easy recipe that you can finish under 30-minutes, check it out full instructions and ingredients for this DIP at Cooking with LOL.
A delicious party appetizer. This warm cheesy bacon dip is so good. I made this back and served with bruschette.
Easy Cheddar Bacon DIP
- 6 slices bacon, chopped and fried
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix all ingredients - cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onion. Spoon mixture into a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and hot.
- Sprinkle with fried bacon.
Serve with slices of baguette, crackers or some other snacks.