I made this easy and delicious Holiday Cranberry Cheese Ball for a last New Years Eve. This party appetizer stay only for about 1 hour and almost every bite was gone before tick tack.. It was a BIG hit!
Not only does it taste amazing but it looks festive too! So smooth, creamy, and flavorful everyone will love it.
A cheese ball is a delicious festive appetizer to take to any gathering, and it’s so easy to make and follow. This version, studded with dried cranberries and chopped walnuts, is a holiday hit.
I love everything about this gorgeous appetizer. Great for a holiday party! So yummy and super tasty. Easy recipes are essential for crazy schedules. You have to incorporate this into your holiday menu.
It is the time of the year when holiday parties are in high demand and we are all finding ourselves asking, “what can I bring?” Get this five star appetizer with great combination of honey and walnuts. Lets jump into the no baking quick and easy recipe by Cooking with LOL.
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sweet integral cookies
- Remove cheese cream from wrapper and allow to soften to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese, apples, honey and cinnamon until blended. Shape into ball and chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Coat evenly with nuts, then cranberries.
Serve with honey integral cookies for a more savory snack!
Warning, once you start eating some.. there is a risk to ask for more