“Eh, What’s Up, Doc?” said bugs bunny, while munching on his favorite treat – little Carrot Cake topped with cream cheese frosting. Five star and easy to follow Easter Carrot Cupcakes recipe.
I’m pretty sure that Easter Bunny wouldn’t have anything against these perfect dessert to serve for Easter Sunday dinner in special basket. We are all like a big kids when it comes to this holiday, agree?
Can this cute Easter Carrot Cupcakes beat your second favorite recipe on blog Easter Carrot Cake? I bet They are so easy to make, yet so moist and flavorful in your mouth. Really piece of cake.. your cup of cake Great combo of pineapple, raisins, ginger and carrot give this carrot cupcakes a magical and unreal taste, as well as Easter is..
Easter and spring are just around the corner.. so be happy, bring a smile and enjoy in beautiful sunny days. My son really enjoy in this energy bite sweet treat.
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- ½ cup raisins
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- ¾ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup nuts or walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1¾ cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl , mix the sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Make a well and add oil, egg and vanilla and mix well. Stir in carrots, pineapple, raisins and walnuts until combined .
- Fill cupcake liners with ¾ dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean .
- Let the cake cool completely before frosting .
- FROSTING: With an stand mixer, cream the butter, sugar, vanilla and salt together starting at low speed for about 2 minutes. Continue the cream for a few minutes until light and fluffy. Add cream cheese 2 ounces at a time and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Place the frosting top in the pipe and fill the bag with frosting. Pipe frosting on cookies starting at the outside of the cake and work and the way that you have circled the mountain.
- Drizzle the caramel over the tops mat cookies. Decorate with chopped walnuts .