Quick and easy, 4 ingredient Cherry Fluff Salad recipe is perfect for any occasion, but especially fun for the upcoming holidays – Christmas and New Years eve.
The pretty pink color of the salad is just too much to resist and once the little ones discover the sweet marshmallows hidden inside. Yum! I love this salad.
This cool, shimmering treat makes a wonderful dessert, too. I remember eating it as a child! It’s one of my husband’s favorites desserts. Such a delicious recipe, definitely you need to try. I am a huge fluff salad fan. This cherry marshmallows salad is really something special! It’s so simple to make and tastes amazing! It can be made ahead of time.
One of my favorites, delicious and healthy salad. This awesome salad comes together for only 5 minutes and sets in the refrigerator. The cherries are nice… but this salad is more than better! I served this at weekend with our friends and it was a huge hit! My son tried hiding it under the table so he wouldn’t have to share any
You can substitute frozen cherries with strawberries, cranberries or currants depend what you had on hand. If you’re looking for an easy and festive side dish, check out this creamy Cherry Fluff Salad recipe.
- 1 cup cherry, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 6 oz miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 pt. heavy cream (whipped) or Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Combine chopped cherries, sugar, and pineapple and let stand 30 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate and allow to stand overnight for flavors to develop.
- You can use canned or frozen cherries for this.
Since cherries aren’t very sweet you have to add some sugar to them.
Adapted from www.recipe-diaries.com