Enjoy in these peanut butter eggs covered with delicious chocolate. Early Easter is just around the corner and Easter Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs are knocking on your door.
Hey, glad you’re here! You’re just in time to join in. You up for a Easter treats? I can feel that early Spring is on it’s way, so are the Easter treats. When I think of early Easter treats, chocolate and peanut butter enters my thoughts.
After successful Easter Carrot Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting I didn’t have so much dilemmas about quick and easy, yet so tasty and delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs. Wouldn’t be cool if the world got to see how great Chocolate Eggs are.. And that gave me an idea. I have been so impatient to share this adorable Chocolate Eggs with you guys and the day has come.
Few ingredients is all you need for this sweet little treats. A package of Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar, Butter, Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips and Milk . Still amazed at what you can make with only a few supplies. Nobody would ever know how easy these were to make by the way they taste. So creamy, rich, and enveloped by luscious chocolate.
- 3/4 cups Creamy Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Mix together the peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter. Add the milk one tablespoon at a time until it becomes a nice workable dough. Form the dough into egg shapes with a good squeeze and place in the freezer for about an hour.
- Microwave chocolate chip one minute at a time stirring in between until completely melted.
- Dip each egg in the melted chocolate and place on waxed paper until set.
- You could decorate them with any excess chocolate and small colorful sweet beads and give a special charm to Easter treat.