Easy No Bake Mint Oreo Cheesecake so perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. Oreo crust, rich and creamy mint cheesecake and chocolate topping. Great homemade festive dessert!
A dash of Irish charm in cheesecake.. If you need a last minute decadent dessert that requires no baking then you are on the right place. I really love how quick and easy this recipe is.. Its so tempting!
Since we are nearing St. Patrick’s day, it was time to try some green dessert. A cake of perfect taste, creamy, with a crust of my favorite mint Oreo cookie. This amazing cheesecake is beyond.. everything. A chocolate-mint lover’s dream. Fan of three in one sweet flavors? Heya, Mint chocolate lovers, this cheesecake is for you. Just magical!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 7 mint oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 2/3 cup oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 8 oz whipping cream
- 8 drops - green food coloring
- MIx the butter and cookie crumbs. Place into the bottom of an 9" baking pan.
- Combine sugar, cream cheese and mint extract. Fold in half of the Whipping Cream until well combined
- Place 8 drops of food coloring. Put the content over the cookie crust.
- Decorate with remaining Whipping cream, Mint Oreo Cookies and Chocolate sauce .
Cool before serving