Surprise your loved ones.. this romantic Molten Chocolate Lava Cake would tell them how much you care, because this cake is like love – sweet, warm and overwhelming!
However, for this wonderful dessert you do not need any particular day or the occasion. Make it any day and, it will be still a special day!
Serve with ice cream – vanilla – hiiighly recommended. You can also add some well chilled cherries or raspberries.
So Fast so Easy so Delicious ~ Chocolate Suoffle’ ~ with Vanilla Ice Cream by Cooking with LOL
Regardless of its origin this cake is a favorite all over the world, due to its fineness, but also because of a very simple and extremely quick preparation.
In its center is the hot liquid heart which is beating for a bite. If you love chocolate make this easy and delicious little cake. You will impress every guest, for sure.
A warm chocolate lava center from one and ice cream from the other side. Enjoy and let us how do you like them and how they turn out. Don’t move.. we’ll be back, with a new recipes, soon
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate for cooking (with 50-70% of cocoa)
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Ice cream - vanilla
- Preheat oven to 475 °F.
- Butter muffin tins .
- In medium size sauce pan melt chocolate and the rest of butter on the low temperature, whisking constantly until smooth texture.
- Whisk the egg in separate bowl with sugar and flour.
- Mix chocolate and eggs until well combine.
- Bake for 7 minutes. A half of minute can make big difference, so keep an eye on cakes.
- Remove cakes from oven and let them sit in the cups for 5 minutes
Serve with vanilla ice cream!