Pumpkin nutella and walnuts crepes – Enjoy in the rich taste of pumpkin, with a combination of nutella and walnuts. Juicy pumpkin crepes that melt in your mouth, healthy and easy to make – enjoy the flavors of the season!
Pumpkin nutella walnuts Crepes wonderful and delicious dessert for romantic dinner.
My husband bought a first pumpkin at the market, it was a sign that autumn has come to our home. I am pleased with that color, peace, the rustle of leaves, the sound of the wind, as every day it tells me a whole new story. Spongy, cinnamon and pumpkin crepes are fascinating to me, I hope you will enjoy too.
Pumpkin is well known as a first sign of early autumn approaching, and fall recipes begin to pop up almost everywhere. Here is autumn recipe which is instead of the usual ingredients use a mixture for crepes where main place occupies pumpkin.
Served with a creative chocolate topping and ground nuts, these crepes are a big hit! A treat that children adore, just as they are able to eat a ton. And so… everyone is happy and satisfied. A sweet sugar crepes are followed by sweet beautiful roses
- Pumpkin Crepe Batter:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Garnish/Filling Ideas:
- powdered sugar
- Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl then whisk in pumpkin puree, milk, water and butter until combined. Whisk in remaining Pumpkin Crepe Batter ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle or nonstick skillet pan over medium high heat. Pour batter using 1/4 measuring cup on the griddle/skillet and tilt pan in a circular motion to spread batter. Cook crepes approximately 1 minute or until bottom is lightly golden, flip and cook another 30 seconds or until cooked through. Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- To stuff with Nutella: Spread half of a cooked crepe with Nutella. Fold in half then cover the top half of the crepe with Nutella then fold in half one last time.
Adapted from CarlsBadCarvings.com