Chocolate Chip Muffins – pure chocolate pleasure in the form of sweet muffins that will brighten up the cold nights. Truly special muffins, the most beautiful and finest I’ve made and tried.
Since I received excellent recipe I had to do something totally chocolate. Thanks to my girlfriend, no matter on which side of the world, she is always remember me. Sarah, Thank you do much!
Mmmmm… chocolate fantasy… simple, quick and delicious muffins. Juicy, soft… just right. Irresistibly fulfill a distinctive smell in the room where they bake. There is nothing more romantic than chocolate.
Enjoy these fabulous muffins with your morning coffee, cup of milk and as an afternoon snack. They’re moist, fluffy, rich in flavor, loaded with sweet chocolate chips, and they’re so delicious, I promise you’ll want to devour the whole thing, not just the tops.
In this episode, I will show you how to make Chocolate Chip Muffins. Whether sweet or savory, these easy-to-prepare little quick muffins by www.cookingwithlol.com are perfect for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or even dessert. Supremely soft, fluffy and moist inside, whatever today is Chocolate Muffins Day.
- 2 & ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (whole or buttermilk is preferred)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 & ½ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla. Slowly add to the dry ingredients. Gently fold together until JUST combined.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups and bake at 425°F for 5 minutes, then turn the oven heat down to 375°F and bake for another 13-15 minutes. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy warm.
Muffins taste best the day of.
Adapted from Little Sweet Baker