Find quick and easy vegetarian salad that will be a delight on your table – Avocado Cherry Tomato Salad. Five minutes is all you need to make this healthy salad!
Simply Perfect Avocado and Cherry Tomato Salad tastes so great, you’ll never know how healthy is for you. Whether is cold winter or warm summer you will be craving for healthy salad dinner which is bursting with fresh flavors. It is simply-super duper easy! Probably the easiest and tastiest salad I’ve ever made. You could probably make this salad with your eyes closed.
It’s so fresh and easy to make. Avocados are buttery, healthy fatty and delicious. Tomatoes and corn flavors are simple, fresh and totally juicy. Squeeze a little lime juice over the avocado to prevent it from discoloring. One of my favorite veggies is avocado, followed by cherry tomato. There are almost always a few in my fridge, at various stages of ripeness. An avocado is technically “a fruit” with the most calories and fat. According to the Avocado website they provide nearly 20 essential nutrients, good fat they say.
So if you love Avocados, like cherry tomatoes too only thing left is to slice some corn and bake some crunchy french bread and you’ve got a cool, super easy and healthy meal.
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked fresh sweet corn
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the corn, avocado, tomatoes and onion in a large glass bowl
- Mix together the dressing ingredients in another bowl, pour
- over the salad, and gently toss to mix.
- Chill salad for an hour or two to let flavors blend.